Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snooki

 
I've never seen the show, will never see the show and have no respect for fan's of the show. My disgust for this pig spawns from news clips that appear here & there. This filthy slut doesn't deserve an ounce of notoriety. "I am famous because I am a fat whore!" How nice... I have to admit, the first time I saw her I was overcome with joy, that was seeing a clip of her getting punched in the face by a dude. I think men who hit women should be beaten down & stabbed, but in this case, he should be awarded.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seem this show either but i took Doils bait and watched the youtube of snookie getting smacked, (dude had some quick hands)OUCH! if you liked that, check out old whitey smacks up black punk on bus.
    Hat tip. weaselzippers.net
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHM9YVOe3Og

    ReplyDelete

comments, suggestions & criticism welcome