Friday, February 19, 2010

Aventura - Romeo

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Aventura, consider yourselves fortunate. They are one of thousands of Latin faggot ass "boy bands". The singer, Romeo, makes my blood boil. He is one of those people who think they are the absolute shit. I, however, think he is nothing more than a piece of shit. Recently I happened across a live show on TV by Aventura, during which, Romeo take a few minutes to banter between songs about going down on & having sex with young girls. The crowd had to be 10,000 strong, ALL aged 12 - 15, all young girls... Apparently Romeo enjoys having & talking sex with little girls. I fucking hate skinners, diddlers, rippers & molesters. Here is the poster-boy for people I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions & criticism welcome