Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dumb Sluts Club









Sometimes I find something on TV that is so utterly infuriating that I can't take my eyes off it. That must be what the Oxygen Channel had in mind with this show. There isn't one iota of intellectual value to this show. It is a parade of the most rancid, disgusting, vile whores I have ever seen (on TV). If you haven't seen it, you must check it out for the pure hatred it instills. I spent every second I watched this show seething with anger & disgust. The plot is: a bunch of hideous whores leave the projects, live together in a sweet house & talk about sucking some dink, acting tough & thinking anyone in the world actually gives a shit about them. I can't wait for the episode when aids gets introduced to Natalie, crabs infest the laundry room & one of them gets shot. Each & every one of them are filthy skanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions & criticism welcome