Friday, January 15, 2010

boston craigslist > for sale / wanted > free stuff

I love the "Free Stuff" section on Craigslist. Some people are truly retarded. "Digital Camera FREE!!!" then you read the description: "camera only, no charger, lens cracked, camera does not work, but if you're handy maybe you can fix it! Can't go wrong for the price!!!" Jesus Christ! Throw it in the fucking trash you fool! Nobody wants your broken shit! It takes far more energy to post the god damned thing than it does to throw it in the trash bin. I love the way they capitalize "FREE!!" all the time, like they're doing the whole friggen world a favor. Another one I love is "Curbside...", what are you thinking asshole? If you're going to put it out on the road, DON'T BOTHER POSTING IT!!! If it's worth one cent, someone's going to throw it in their back seat regardless of what it is! I once placed a bogus ad titled "Curbside, Free Bag of Gold" and I got 7 responses in the first 5 minutes (until someone "flagged" it), "is it still there?" "how much gold is in it?" "is it jewelry?" "can you hold it for me?" people can be such twits....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions & criticism welcome