Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bloggers who don't blog

A submission:
From a man who practically drips hate and disdain from every pore of his body, your postings are arriving at a glacial pace. I fucking hate that!!!!
the only excuse i'm willing to accept is "I can't. I'm spending most of my day humping my hot-ass thirty-something year old, Horny, latina wife".
maybe i can do a guest post detailing how friggin pissed I am about bloggers who cant be bothered blogging.

Aaron

- Aaron, you know I'm only spending a portion of my time humping my hot 30 yr old Latina wife.. I divide the rest of my time between crying, eating candy, looking at myself in the mirror and trying to find a real job. I agree, I need to devote more time to hating things. I'll work on it. Thanks for the input!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions & criticism welcome