Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Charlie Sheen

I don't even know where to begin with this guy... He has been referred to as a "consummate actor" recently during his crack stem meltdown. Now that is the biggest line of bullshit I've ever heard! This guy is one of the most unconvincing actors I've ever laid my eyes upon. He has no talent, he is hard to look at with that bulbous nose, massive cranium & unsupported ego. Did you watch any of the video from which the above photo was taken? It's funny as shit to see that old buttChuck truly believes he is intelligent. "buttal"?! Is that funny or clever? I don't fucking think so you clown faggot bitch. What a disgrace. Riding the waves of his family's fame. The whole family sucks when you think about it... Dad sucked ass in Apocalypse Now, nothing great there. Again, unconvincing.... Emelio?! Are you kidding me?! Those goddamned Baldwin's are a million times more entertaining than these clowns & they SUCK! Charlie, I would love to punch you in the throat, kick out your remaining teeth and make you admit on tape that you're an untalented ugly pussy who deserves nothing more than a mouth full of pig shit. Fucking faggot asshole.

1 comment:

  1. I'm stuck on HATING Angie Hicks too much to have room for much more. The incest of Hollywood is probably just too sick for me to handle yet. I'll get there. For awhile, it was so easy to be angry at the fakers in the music industry... but that's just it--it was too easy. So glaringly obvious that I almost got over it (ALMOST). I like your indiscriminate philosophies. People might tell me to behave all the time, but I'd rather act out than be normal like everyone that just seems that way because they're in the fog of drugs. With re to ChShitBean above: It is awesome when shit catches up with "normal" people and their eyes go all sesame street character while they spout completely stupid craziness. Now that I think of it, "punching" Charles in the "throat" does sound cathartic. The pigf..kr probably deserves it. Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete

comments, suggestions & criticism welcome