Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Boston Rob" Mariano

What a fucking obnoxious, loud mouthed, weak pussy. This fucking clown isn't even from Boston... He's from fucking Canton or Stoughton Ma. There's nobody in Canton or Stoughton but lame ass fucking college faggots, like this douche. Get a life you old faggot, you're washed up, lame, weak, boring. If I could have a shot at Survivor, I'd pass on the million bucks without a doubt if I only had the chance to pound fucking faggot homo boys teeth through his gums, chew his nose off & shit in the big bloody hole. I'd really like to jam dried fish egg & sand covered blunt sticks in his eyeballs and rape him in the squeaky pink asshole with an Ometepe flag pole. I'd lead him into tribal counsel on his hands & knees with poles & sticks hanging out of his orifices and a little poodle collar made of sea weed and have him pronounce to the world that he is a washed up useless piece of shit faggot that only exists in his own little pathetic world of parasitic pussies & college cunts. Whew... THAT WAS GOOD!!!                 fucking pussy. So whatever, his name's Mariano, and you know where he lives, call up his mom some day.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm ....super intelligent, unbelievably gorgeous looking, tanned, fit, famous, rich, extremely popular and incredibly sexy men with beautiful bodies that women in the millions drool over like Rob Mariano usually make other guys insane with jealousy. I understand your dilemma. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, good looking I guess, rich only because of his wife (to propose upon receipt of a million dollar check is pathetic) but super intelligent? That I have to disagree with... he is a typical baseball hat wearing hammer swinging beer drinking douche, intellect is not his forte. Jealous, I am not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if that's his wife posting that shit about him above!! Must be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either her or some other stupid skank. What is funny is that the day after some slut posted that comment, I got mad email grief from the host about adult content & abusive language. Whatever, they can pull the page before I change my opinion or modify the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody is jealous of ROB, they just can not believe that buys his way onto reality TV. Rob can not win anything, and if he does he cheats. He is a load mouth and annoying. He's a bass-hole. He gives Boston a bad name. Keep him off TV.

    ReplyDelete

comments, suggestions & criticism welcome